- Ronnie DeVoe & Shamari Are Expecting Their First ChildThere's going to be new edition to New Edition.
- Ring The Alarm: You’ll Have To Wait Until 2018 To See Beyoncé At CoachellaDoctors urged the singer to take on a less demanding schedule during the duration of her pregnancy.
- QUIZ: Name That Black TV DadHow well do you know black TV dads?
- NFL Player Jameis Winston Faces Backlash For Telling Children That Girls ‘Should Be Silent’Quarterback for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Jameis Winston, has strict ideas on how boys and girls should act. In a speech to a group of third, fourth and fifth graders at Melrose Elementary school in St. Petersburg, Winston insisted boys “aren’t supposed to be soft-spoken” and girls are “supposed to be silent, polite, gentle.” Watch […]
- Sex, Lies & Drama: 5 Reasons You Need To Watch ‘Media’ On TV OneFrom sex and lies to family drama, TV One's 'Media' is about to be your favorite new guilty TV pleasure.